1. Our firm
Tax Consult SA provides accounting and auditing services, management consulting, legal and tax advice to multinational companies and to small, fast growing companies.
Tax Consult SA is divided in three departments the CorporateTax Department, the HR Department and the Accounting & Audit Department.
Our CorporateTax Department counts 10 professionals of different level of expertise on a total staff of 53 persons.
You will find more useful additional information about us on our website www.taxconsult.be.
2. Your Job
You will be responsible for development of existing clients and you will be asked to develop new one and new business opportunities.
For this, you will benefit of the high value collaboration of our CorporateTax Team in different expertise such as M&A, structure, Transfer Pricing, estate planning and VAT and of the support of the partners of the department.
3. Your profile
- You have experience as in an international consulting firm;
- You like clients contact and business developments functions;
- You have entrepreneurial skills;
- You have an open mind towards clients and an excellent external/intern communication.
- You have a master in law or economy and a master in tax law or equivalent;
- You are familiar with accounting standards and financial figures;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
4. We offer
- The possibility to work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment;
- The possibility to perform high quality services to dedicated clients;
- The possibility to expand your knowledge through on-the-job training, coaching and specialized/external courses;
- The autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility;
- The advantage, quality and safety of being part of a team;
- An excellent salary and benefits package.
Please contact Marie-Lise SWINNE and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.