1. Our firm
Tax Consult SA provides accounting and auditing services, management consulting, legal and tax advice to multinational companies and to small, fast growing companies.
Tax Consult SA is divided in three departments the CorporateTax Department, the HR Department and the Accounting & Audit Department.
You will find more useful additional information about us on our website www.taxconsult.be.
2. Your Job
You will be responsible for the development of VAT services to existing clients and you will be asked to develop new one and new business opportunities.
For this, you will benefit of the support of the VAT consultant of the Corporate Tax Department and of the partners who will introduce you to their network.
3. Your profile
- You have several years of experience in VAT in an international consulting firm;
- You like clients contact and business developments functions;
- You have entrepreneurial skills;
- You have an open mind towards clients and an excellent external/intern communication.
- You have a master in law or economy and a master in tax law or equivalent;
- You are familiar with accounting standards and financial figures;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
4. We offer
- The possibility to work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment;
- The possibility to perform high quality services to dedicated clients;
- The possibility to expand your knowledge through on-the-job training, coaching and specialized/external courses;
- The autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility;
- The advantage, quality and safety of being part of a team;
- An excellent salary and benefits package.